Discover the garden city and its glory in Day trip from Bengaluru
Bengaluru is the centre of India’s high-tech industry. Since people come and settle here from different parts of the nation, the city is a melting pot of different cultures. The best part about this city is it has something for everybody whether you are a heritage lover, naturalist, adventure seeker, love nightlife and more.
A walk through the old city of Bengaluu with temples, forts, palaces and markets
Start your tour with a walking trail of KR Market which is the largest wholesale commodities market in Bengaluu. The KR market was established in 1928 and has three markets. You can visit the place in the early hours of the day to take a look at the flowers trade. The KR Market is renowned for the variety of flowers handpicked and sold by vendors here. The tour moves forward towards the Bengaluu Fort which was initially built as a mud fort in 1537 but converted into granite stone fort by Hyder Ali in 1761. Take a look at the two bastions and the Delhi Gate of the fort in the tour. This southindia temple tour packages include visit to the KoteAnjaneya Swami temple situated opposite to the fort. Proceed to the final stage of the tour at Tipu Sultan’s summer palace which is a fine example of Indo-Islamic architecture. The palace was constructed entirely with teak and has many beautiful arches, balconies and pillars. You could also take a look at a painting of the grand throne which was supposedly studded with precious emerald stones and coated with sheets of gold.
01 pax: 68 EUR
02 pax: 39 EUR
03 pax: 30 EUR
• 02 bottles of 500ml mineral water
• English speaking guide during the whole tour
• One-time entrance to the monuments.
• Transport for the tour from pick up until drop at hotel by AC vehicle
• Any food item
• Tipping of any sort
• Any kind of purchase item from the market
• Recommended wearing shoes for the comfortable walk on the streets & market
• Carry scarf or hat to cover your head from the sun
• Fresh flowers are available in the market which are sold at wholesale prices
• Zero refund if cancelled within 03 days of the tour
• 40% cancellation fee applicable for cancellation between 03 – 07 days of the tour
• Zero cancellation if cancelled before 07 days of the tour
Add on (Optional Supplement) :
Supplement of 26 EUR for language speaking guide for the tour
Supplement of 05 EUR per bottle for additional water bottle