Discover the garden city and its glory in Day trip from Bengaluru
Bengaluru is the centre of India’s high-tech industry. Since people come and settle here from different parts of the nation, the city is a melting pot of different cultures. The best part about this city is it has something for everybody whether you are a heritage lover, naturalist, adventure seeker, love nightlife and more.
Tour of a Hindu temple renowned for its architectural wonder i.e. the ‘Hanging Pillar’ that gives an illusion as if the pillar is hanging from the roof without any support.
Travel to Lepakshi, a small village located in Andhra Pradesh, 120 km away from Bengaluru. Noted as a historical site with archaeological importance, Lepakshi houses many temples and the renowned Nandi Bull that is carved out of a single granite stone. The Lepakshi temple popularly known as the Veerabhadra temple is renowned for its hanging pillar. The pillar hangs in the air without any support and you could easily pass a sheet of paper between the base of the pillar and the ground. The Archaeological Survey of India has found out that the Hanging pillar is unique among the other 70 pillars in the stone temple. It is interesting to note that the pillar does not signify any architectural mistake. The pillar was built intentionally to showcase the capability of builders of that era. The hooded serpent or the Naglinga is another attraction in this place which speaks of the brilliance of sculptors in that era. Folklore indicates that the hooded serpent was carved in almost an hour when lunch was being prepared for sculptors.
01 pax: 152 EUR
02 pax: 76 EUR
03 pax: 56 EUR
• 02 bottles of 500ml mineral water
• English speaking guide during the whole tour
• South Indian buffet Lunch at local restaurant
• Transport for the tour from pick up until drop at hotel by AC vehicle
• Any entrance charges other than the mentioned
• Any kind of purchase while on the tour
• Any food items not included in the tour
Recommended to wear light cotton clothes
Avoid shorts or sleeveless tops
Wear comfortable walking shoes
Carry & apply sunscreen during the tour.
Wear a scarf or a hat to protect from heat.
• Zero refund if cancelled within 03 days of the tour
• 40% cancellation fee applicable for cancellation between 03 – 07 days of the tour
• Zero cancellation if cancelled before 07 days of the tour
Add on (Optional Supplement) :
Supplement of 26 EUR for language speaking guide for the tour
Supplement of 05 EUR per bottle for additional water bottle