Discover the garden city and its glory in Day trip from Bengaluru
Bengaluru is the centre of India’s high-tech industry. Since people come and settle here from different parts of the nation, the city is a melting pot of different cultures. The best part about this city is it has something for everybody whether you are a heritage lover, naturalist, adventure seeker, love nightlife and more.
Get a closer look at the life of Tipu Sultan through the palaces, forts and ruins.
Start with a tour of the history related to Tipu Sultan. A visit to Bengaluu would be practically incomplete without visiting the history of Tipu Sultan or the Tiger of Mysore. Explore the formation of Bengaluu since the medieval times and its growth throughout the years in this tour. The tour will also take you through the other important attractions related to Tipu Sultan and his memoirs as well as his last armoury in Bengaluu. Palace remnants and temples would also be included in the trail before moving towards the Lalbagh Botanical Park. We would be exploring the history of Lalbagh gardens and some unique trees housed there.
01 pax: 129 EUR
02 pax: 58 EUR
03 pax: 40 EUR
• 02 bottles of mineral water bottle per person
• English speaking guide during the whole tour
• Transport for the tour from pick up until drop at hotel by AC vehicle
• One-time entrance to monuments
• Lunch is not included in the package
Lunch is recommended at Koshy’s (on direct payment basis)
• Zero refund if cancelled within 03 days of the tour
• 40% cancellation fee applicable for cancellation between 03 – 07 days of the tour
• Zero cancellation if cancelled before 07 days of the tour
Add on (Optional Supplement) :
Supplement of 26 EUR for language speaking guide for the tour
Supplement of 05 EUR per bottle for additional water bottle
Supplement of 33 EUR per person for Lunch at Koshy’s